Stampin' Up! Countryside Inn/Bunny
1. Fold a 8-1/2"x 4-1/4" piece of Night of Navy in half.
2. Emboss a Basic White 5-1/4" x 4" with embossing folder. Wrap ribbon around white, and tie a knot or bow. Glue to card base.
3. Glue a piece of DSP 2" x 4-1/2" to card front.
Glue a different pattern DSP 3" x 3" to card front.
4. Stamp Bunny in Momento, and color with blending brushes and Crumb Cake ink.
Color bunnies ears with pale pink.
5. Punch out small oval, and stamp sentiment in Navy ink. Use dimentional to glue to card.
6. Punch out small flower, and glue to card. Add gem in the middle.