Hello Harvest Stampin' Up! Window Card
1. Cut White C/S 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
Score at 1/2", 1", 4-1/2", 5".
At the score lines closest to the center of the paper fold in (toward center)
At the score lines closest to the outer edge of the paper fold back.
2. Cut DSP 4-1/4" X 5-1/2"
Score the same as above.
3. With the rust color facing down, fold the score linesclosest to the center in. Fold the lines closest to the outer edge out. Only the 1/2" edges will meet, on both pieces. It makes a little mountain of sorts on each side.
4. Cut a 3" circle in the DSP in the center of the inside score lines.
5. Cut a piece of Balmy Blue (sky) 3-1/4" x 3-1/4", and glue to the center inside of white panel. Make sure it lines up with the top.
Cut a piece of DSP (for grass) freehand 3-1/4" by 2" approximately, and glue to the bottom on inside panel, over blue sky.
6. Punch out clouds, and color with Blending Brushes.
7. Stamp Pumpkin and sunflowers in Memento, and water color.
9. When ready to assemble, put tear tape only on the 1/2" sides of DSP, (and or white c/s. Essentially those outer 1/2" sections are pressed together to make the diorama. The card should lay flat, as for easy mailing, and fit in a normal A2 envelope.
10. Stamp "Hello" and pop dot to front of card.