Start with a 6" x 6" piece of DSP.
1. Score at 1" on all 4 sides.
2. If your paper is directional, then put it facing up in the correct position, and score at 2-1/2" and 3-1/2".
3. Burnish score lines, and cut off squares on the top and bottom of 1 SIDE of DSP.
4. Cut up small score lines, and notch small tabs for easy folding. (bottom)
4. Place Tear Tape on small long tab, and fold over to make a start of a box.
5. Fold in tabs on the bottom, and secure with Tear Tape.
6. Fold the top tabs down and glue, to show opposite side of DSP.
7. Decorate as you wish.