Stampin' Up! Adorable Owls
1. Cut Mango Melody 8-1/2"x 5-1/2", and score at 4-1/4".
2. Cut Basic White 5-1/4" x 4", and glue to card front.
3. Cut Designer Paper 5-1/4" x 4, and then cut diagnally. Cut down center, so you have a space showing the white cardstock. Glue to card over white panel.
4. Stamp Owl on white circle, and color with Blends. Die cut a larger scalloped circle in Mango Melody, and use Dimentionals to pop up white stamped image.
5. Punch out 3 daisies (1 white, and 2 Mango) and layer.
6. Stamp sentiment on scrap white paper, and cut out with scissors.