Stampin' Up! Caroling Mice Window Fold
1. Cut White C/S 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
Score at 1/2", 1", 4-1/2", 5".
At the score lines closest to the center of the paper fold in (toward center)
At the score lines closest to the outer edge of the paper fold back.
2. Cut DSP 4-1/4" X 5-1/2"
Score the same as above.
3. With the red color facing down, fold the score lines closest to the center in. Fold the lines closest to the outer edge out. Only the 1/2" edges will meet, on both pieces. It makes a little mountain of sorts on each side.
4. Cut a 3" circle in the DSP in the center of the inside score lines.
5. Cut a piece of blue 3-1/4" x 3-1/4", and glue to the center inside of white panel. Make sure it lines up with the top. Stamp stars on blue.
Cut a piece of DSP for snow 3-1/4" by 2" and cut out village with die, and glue to the bottom on inside panel, over blue sky.
6. Stamp Mouse, and color with blends. Use pop dot to glue to card.
7. When ready to assemble, put tear tape only on the 1/2" sides of DSP, (and or white c/s. Essentially those outer 1/2" sections are pressed together to make the diorama. The card should lay flat, as for easy mailing, and fit in a normal A2 envelope.
8. Stamp lamp post, and tree. Color and hand cut. Apply to card.