Stampin' Up! Dainty Flowers
1. Cut Rich Razzelberry 8-1/2" x 5-1/2", and score at 4-1/4".
2. Cut Green DSP from Dainty Flowers pack 5-1/4" x 4", and glue to card front.
3. Cut Flower piece from Dainty Flowers 5" x 3-3/4", and use Dimentionals to add to card front.
4. Cut out Large Label from Die, in Mossy Meadow, and cut a smaller label in Basic White.
Stamp Sentiment on Small White label, and add to Larger Label using Dimentionals. Add to card front.
5. Add Decorative Dots or embellishments of your choice.