Stampin' Up! Easter Bunny
1. Cut Balmy Blue 8-1/2" x 5-1/2", and fold in half at 4-1/4".
2. Emboss So Saffron with Embossing folder. Wrap ribbon around yellow, and attach layer to card front.
3. Die cut White oval, and DSP oval. Glue DSP oval to card front.
Stamp Bunny on white oval, and color with blends. Ink edges with Blending Brush with Balmy Blue ink. Stamp carrot, and eggs, and color and fussy cut out.
4. Die cut label, and stamp sentiment. Attach to card with dimentionls.
5. Glue eggs, carrot and gems to card front.
6. Cut a piece of Basic White 5-1/4" x 4" for inside sentiment, and glue inside card.