Stampin' Up! Fun Fold Sweet Conversations
1. Cut cardstock 10-1/2" x 4-1/4"
Score at 2,6-1/4"
2. Tie a knot in a 5-1/2" piece of Real Red ribbon, and wrap around a piece of 4" x 1-3/4" DSP, and glue assembly to front flap of card.
3. Glue a piece of 4" x 4" DSP to inside front of card.
4. Using a 2-1/4" circle punch, line up the top crease of card in the middle of the punch, and punch a circle thru both cardbase/DSP. Punch another circle from Petal Pink Cardstock 2-1/4" and glue inside the hole you just punched out of card.
5. Stamp a Heart in Petal Pink, and a sentiment in Real Red on a 2" scrap of white, and use Dimentionals to pop on Pink circle.
Inside panel of card if needed is 4" x 4"