Stampin' Up! Gift Card
1. Start with a piece of 10-3/4" x 3-1/2" Real Red Cardstock.
2. Score at 3-1/4" and 7-1/2". Fold up, and use tear tape to secure inside edges together, to make a pocket.
3. Cut 2 pieces of Designer Paper 3-1/4' x 3" and put one on the front flap of card, and the other on the front on the inside.
4. Cut a 1" x 8" Belly Band from red cardstock, and wrap around card and use tear tape to hold together.
5. Cut a large 2-1/2" red scallop circle, a medium 2-1/4" Highland Heather scallop circle, and a white 2" circle and layer together. Use Dimensionals and put on Belly Band.
6. Cut a small Petal Pink envelope from the bundle, and place in the center of circles.
7. Cut out 2 white 1" circles, and stamp in Highland Heather a "X" on 1, and a "O" on the other. Use Dimentionals to put on envelope. Cut out and glue a red heart to the front of the envelope.