Stampin' Up Ice Cream Cone Card
1. Fold a 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of Thick Whisper White Cardstock in half.
Emboss front half of card using the dots embossing folder.
2. Glue a piece of DSP to front of card 5-1/2" x 1-1/4".
3. Use the Stitched So Sweetly dies 2 largest rectangles. Cut out 1 red, and 1 yellow, and stagger on card front.
4. Punch out two ice cream tops using the ice cream punch and Early Espresso c/s.
5. Stamp sticks on crumb cake c/s using Early Espresso ink, and fussy cut them out.
Cut another ice cream top using Real Red, and cut in half. Glue over other topper.
6. Stamp sentiment on scrap white paper.
add bow, and embellishments.