Stampin' Up! Leaves of Holly
1. Cut Base 5-1/2" x 4-1/2"
2. Cut DSP 10-1/2" X 4", and fold in half at 5-1/4". Glue to card base.
2. Cut Real Red 3-1/8" x 4-1/4"
3. Use a Die to cut the scallop rectangle, and glue to red piece. Glue to card front.
4. Cut out Holly leaf using Soft Succulent, and Mossy Meadow, and layer. Glue to card front.
5. Cut out berries using Cherry Cobbler, and Real Red. Layer, and add to card with Dimentionals.
6. Die cut Gold sprigs, and glue under Berries.
7. Tie Bow with Simply Elegant, and add to card with mini glue dot.
8. Stamp sentiment on card front using Real Red.
Add Gilded Gems.