Stampin' Up! Leaves of Holly
1. Fold a 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Basic White in half.
2. Glue 2 Strips of DSP 5-1/2" x 1" to card base.
3. Glue Green DSP 4-1/4" x 2" across card.
4. Stamp Holly Leaf in Mossy Meadow, and Old Olive ink, and Die cut. Glue to front of card.
5. Cut out Holly Label in Gold, and glue to card front.
6. Stamp berries in Real Red, then in Cherry Cobbler, and cut out. Use Dimentionals to add to card.
7. Stamp sentiment on White label in Cherry Cobbler, and use Dimentionals to put on center of Gold Label.
Add Red Rhinestones