Stampin' Up! Leaves of Holly Peace & Joy
1. Fold a piece of Basic White 4-1/4" x 11" in half. Cut the front panel in half at 2-3/4". Save this piece to use later.
2. Attach Green c/s to front flap, and to the piece you cut off. 4" x 2-1/2" (2)
3. Attach DSP 3-3/4" x 2-1/4" over green. (2)
I used Holly on the flap, and wood grain on the cut off piece.
4. Cut out Holly Label in white, and underside of Holly in Green, and glue together. Add to cut off piece of card, in the center.
5. Stamp Berries in Real Red, and Cherry Cobbler, and add to card with Dimentionals.
Glue Gold Holly pieces under berries.
Stramp sentiment in Real Red, and add Rhinestones.
Glue cut off piece horizontally on card flap using Dimentionals, but only put them on the left side.