Stampin' Up! Peaceful Deer Gift Card Holder
1. Cut a piece of Shaded Spruce 11" x 4-1/4", and score at 5-1/2.
Note*- If you want to use this as a gift card, also score at 1-1/2" from front flap end. If just a card, don't score.
2. DSP- 4" x 3-3/4" (1piece) Front flap
DSP- 4" x 1-1/4" (2 pieces) 1 inside card, on right side and 1 inside on front flap.
White- 4" x 3-3/4" for inside. Stamp sentiment on, and place inside card.
3. Use circle punch, and cut a 1/2 circle in the middle of flap, after you glue DSP to flap. Use tear tape on front flap. Only glue ends, and fold to the inside. (This is your Gift Card Holder)
4. Cut Out white circle. Stamp Snow, trees, and glue to Green Scallop circle. Use Dimentionals and add to card front.
5. Stamp deer in Momento ink on Sahara Sand, and punch out deer. Add to card front with Dimentionals.
Stamp Merry Christmas on white scrap, and hand cut angle at ends. Add Stars to card front.