Stampin' Up! Twisted Greeting Card/Gift Card Holder
1. Start with a piece of 4-1/4" x 11"
2. Place Portrait side on a score board or your paper trimmer, so the top Right corner, and the bottom Left corners are lined up on the same score line, and score.
3. Fold on the score line, and put back in paper trimmer, or score board Landscape style, while folded. Score at the center point in the middle straight down, so it will fold in half.
4. DSP for inside and outside, cut at 3-3/4" x 10".
Repeat the same steps as above with the DSP, only this time you will CUT instead of score.
Fold paper to get points landscape, and cut in half. You will have 4 triangle pieces to attach to card.
5. You can Glue pockets on card closed, or use them as gift card holders.