Stampin' Up! Easter Bunny
1. Cut Thick White card stock 11" x 4-1/4".
Score at 2-3/4" on each end of the 11" side.
2. Glue DSP 4-1/4" x 2-1/2" across the bottom of a 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" piece of Basic White.
3. Stamp Bunny in Black ink on a stitched circle (almost 3"). Color in Bunny. Ink edges in Balmy Blue. Fussy cut flowers, and color. Use dimentionals to add flowers to bunny.
4. Glue Circle to white layer, over the DSP.
Stamp Butterfly, and color.
5. Attach White layer that you just created to the TOP FLAP ONLY of Thick White card base.
6. Attach another piece of DSP 4-1/4" x 2-1/2" to bottom flap, so you can see it when the card is closed.
7. Stamp sentiment on a scrap white, and use Dimentionals to pop on card. Add Gems to card front.